Product Manager Position
The Product Manager is responsible for developing new products together with the technical team, but at the same time will build relationships with (potential) B2B partners who will distribute the new products. The Product Manager works together with external stakeholders to set product requirements and will be responsible for managing the product life cycle.
• You will be responsible for the short term product roadmap, product creation process, marketing and communication and market introduction process;
• You will analyze the market,competition,technology and developments, in order to find new business opportunities with new product-market combinations within the business strategy;
• You will define the product strategy and product plans and translate them into clear product specifications for the developers;
• You will maintain the relationships with customers and make sure they receive all the necessary (technical) information in time according to their needs.
• You will guide and drive the development of new products from the initial phase of development until the final product, in order to get the optimal combination of performance and price in time for the defined market segment;
• You will go on sales meetings to understand the needs and wants of the potential partner. Afterwards you will follow up and write proposals detailing potential products and technologies that can be used for the client.
This is a temporary contract to replace one of the founding partners who’s going on maternity leave as of June 2014. The job will start in May and there is a possibility that the product manager will be offered a position after the leave is over.
You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in an IT related field or engineering or have the work experience to match. ! You have 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing/product development/product management;
You have the ability to interpret and communicate customer needs, ability to analyze and interpret data to make sound professional judgments and recommendations. You are very organised and thorough in your work;
Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken, preferably excellent Dutch as well.
An interesting and challenging job in an international and dynamic working environment;
We believe that whatever we do, in business or otherwise, the act of creating gives meaning to our life. We believe that technology only has meaning when it brings imagination into existence. We give meaning to our inventions in the field of precise positioning and real-time locating technology by powering our partners location based products in all the verticals that our imagination will bring us to.
Our business model works in the following way: for each market vertical we license our inventions to a single partner in exclusivity. Together with the partner, we create new location based products at cost price for which we share revenues.
For our partners this is a deal. Not only they get an exclusive positioning technology but they also access a team with decades of experience in developing location based solutions.
Our company moves in parking, media broadcasting, motor sport events, betting, logistics, transportation, automotive, engineering or farming.
Beestar is a small technology company based in the center of Amsterdam and run by an international group of professionals.
Please send your CV and motivation to Charlotte Aldarwish through email email@example.com. Please make sure to include your full availability during this period. Interviews will be scheduled for mid April.